CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 21 December 2009

Michaela .... :)

This is a little heart to heart blog post to my best friend for like 4 yrs :)
michaela i nooo things have been abit shit the past cupple of weeks
but u no im always hear
no matter what time of day or where i am i'll alwayss cum runnin if somthings up
nd yuu no if anyonee dun anythin too youu i wouldd findd the fuckers nd kill emm
you just cant keep things bottled up inside you like this becuasee yuur gnna end up like me
nd beingall '' omg i think im gnna kill myself ''
i think me nd yuu r gnna have to have a '' us '' day
dudee if i lostt yuu i really dnno wot i'll doo
cos me & u r like strawberrys and creamm
and we think the same things all the timee
and we have THE SAME BOY TASTE yuu cant find thatt alot lool
your ma bestfriend dudee nd yuu need to tell meee wots wrongee
becuasee it's killin me seeing you liek thiss
call me wen u gt this xxx

1 comments:

DaRk AnGeL said...

OMG i just read that and cried off all my freekin make-up i look like ive benn punched in da face by like idk georg or someone hugeish like that. ahh..its so so true and you know what i think that an 'us day' is well overdue!


oh nd by thwe way cuz im still a ninja nd all that shiz and i decapitate your ex?!? ;)